Thursday, June 26, 2014

[Review+Swatch] Zoya Tickled Collection - Summer 2014



Hey guys! It's been too long. :( But I'm back with Zoya Tickled for summer 2014 - a collection of bright cremes perfect for wearing out in the summer sun. I had fun trying these out, so I hope you enjoy this post! :)


Kitridge, 4 coats: bright "summer bubblegum cream." The consistency was great, but I found that it applied a little patchy. Otherwise, it could have been opaque in three coats, but I need the fourth to even out some bald patches.



Wendy, 3 coats: "juicy summer melon" creme. I love corals, and this was no exception. It applied better than Kitridge and the consistency was great.



Rocha, 2 coats: "classic folly red cream with warm undertones." I swatched this one earlier in the month, which is why my nails are shorter. This one applied flawlessly in just two coats.



Rooney, 2 coats: "mid-range magenta pink creme." It leans a touch more purple than what my picture shows. I had no problems with the application. It flowed right onto my nail in two buttery coats.



Ling, 2 coats: vibrant, pigmented sky blue creme. Doesn't it look like a very saturated sky blue color? This one also applied easily without any problem.



Tilda, 3 coats: "warm mantis green cream." Tilda was a bit hard to capture. It's not as yellow-green as my pictures and a bit darker (closer to this). The color is gorgeous and very bright- I'd say it's the perfect lime green color. I thought it looked okay in two coats, but I did a third for pictures.


Verdict: I loved how bright these looked. Some of the cremes did apply a little patchy or streaky, but there were also some that really stood out with their easy two coat formulas. Overall, it's a fairly nice set of brights from Zoya.

Availability: This collection is currently available at Zoya.com for $9 each. Zoya polishes are also available in stores at Ulta. I recommend calling ahead to see if they carry this collection.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these! I'm going to swatch mine this weekend. :) I had a little better luck with Kitridge than you did. Strange!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)