Wednesday, January 22, 2014

[Nail Art] Foxy Valentine


  
Hi guys! I can't believe Valentine's day merchandise was already up in stores this year as soon as Christmas ended! Now that it's actually getting closer, I decided to partake in some cutesy nail art. Nothing too pink or red (yet), just some super amazingly adorable fox nail art. ;)


Polishes Used
Fox | Milani Colorful Coral (new 2014)
White details | Milani White (new 2014)
Black details | Milani Black Swift
Middle + Pinky | China Glaze Kinetic Candy


As expected, the Milani cremes were excellent for nail art due to their high opacity and easy-to-work-with formula. Isn't the coral color just perfect for the fox? Oh, and if you're wondering what "Chu♥" means, it denotes a kissing sound in Korean. Like "mwah" in English. I think it was made popular by Kpop group f(x).

If you're wondering what I used for all the drawings, it's this BPS brush set*! I can't recommend this set enough. It's my favorite from BPS so far, because the brushes give you so much control. I had no problem getting every detail exactly where I wanted. The tips are small and pointed, so you can get some pretty precise lines.

As always, you can use my code F10X31 to get 10% off your order. :)



What do you think? Are you a fan of Vday nail art? :)

♡ Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)