Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Milani Fall Fashion Trends: Gilded Rebel

 Polishes used (all Milani):
White on the Spot
Black Swift
Gold Glitz
Jewel Fx Gold

I decided take the term 'gold leaf' literally and draw gold leaves for this design.  To make it edgier, I made black tape designs on my other nails.  For this design, I did have to use a striping brush to draw the leaves.  You can also use a striping polish in black if you don't have a brush.  Or... you can enter my giveaway and win one. ^__^






I think this look would be great for winter.  The gold on white makes me think of wrapping paper.

What do you think of this design?  Let me know in the comments! :)


Liz
*Polishes used in this post were provided by Milani.
Please view my Disclosure Policy for more info.

3 comments:

  1. Capital WOW! I am in love with your mani. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really nice! Did you use a toothpick to place the glitters on the pinky?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)