Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Preview: China Glaze On Safari

Now, it’s time to go On Safari . . .



china-glaze.jpg


UNTAMED COLOUR AWAITS YOU

China Glaze® Introduces 12 New Crèmes and Glitters for Fall 2012

Los Angeles, CA – (June 2012):  China Glaze® nail lacquer invites you to take an exotic expedition with its Fall 2012 collection, On Safari.  Be captivated by the earthy tones, rich plums and celestial sparkles that make up this adventurous assortment of polishes. 

The China Glaze® On Safari features 10 rich crèmes and two glitters including:

·         Kalahari Kiss: Light sand brown
 ·         I’m Not Lion: Glistening gold and multi-color glitter

 ·         Call of the Wild: Beautiful chocolate brown-dark cherry blend
·         Adventure Red-y: Vivid red
·         Desert Sun: Delicious caramel
·         I Herd That: Brilliant copper glitter 
·         Man Hunt: Bold cobalt blue
·         Exotic Encounters: Lush green crème with blue undertones
·         Elephant Walk: Cool graphite grey
·         Jungle Queen: Smoky violet
·         Purr-fect Plum: Bold burgundy 
·         Prey Tell: Daringly dark red 

On Safari is also available in:
·         6-piece “Native” Collection: Man Hunt, Exotic Encounters, Elephant Walk, Jungle Queen, Purr-fect Plum and Prey Tell

·         6-piece “Tourist” Collection: Kalahari Kiss, I’m Not Lion, Call of the Wild, Adventure Red-y, Desert Sun and I Herd That
·         12-piece counter display
The China Glaze® On Safari collection will be available at fine salons and beauty supply stores nationwide in July 2012.  Individual polishes retail for $7 MSRP; the 6-piece sets retail for $42 MSRP.

China Glaze is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde. China Glaze nail lacquers are available through salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide. For more information, visit: www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on Facebook and Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChinaGlaze

1 comment:

  1. Maybe it's because it's still summer, or the fact I have (I admit now) too many polishes to be able to love 'em all and find dupe like shades all the time in my stash, that these shades look like ones I have already. But I am a sucker for great creams that CG generally gives us. I know I broke on not getting but 1 from last fall CG collection and picked up about 4 shades when they went on sale. Now they sit having not worn them. So I am going to be more careful this fall in what I buy. Been seeing some swatches of this collection on line already and some are on sale already, but not at Sally's yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)