Friday, April 22, 2011

Who rear ends a bus?

Hey all!  Hope you guys are having a better day than me.  I woke up with a headache today, got dressed and made it outside in time to catch my bus.  I was out early so I got a good seat and was waiting for the bus to leave, but it didn't.  Next thing you know the bus driver says he can't leave cause he just got rear-ended!  So everyone had to get off the bus, and I was confused since I didn't even feel anything.  Turns out some kid rear-ended the bus with his truck.  Question...how on earth do you rear end a stopped bus?  I mean...was it not big enough?  Anyway, I had to wait for the next one and that made me 10 mins late to class. -_-''  On top of that it's rainy and I feel nauseous in addition to the headache, so...I'm just blech. 

Negativity aside, here's my polish for today!

-edit-
Hey guys.  I wrote the above in the morning and now it's night.  I pretty much knocked out when I got back from classes and slept till now.  Feeling really nauseous so I'll just post the pic!  Enjoy your Fridays for me. :P


Very briefly: This is Hell to the No from the Glee collection by $OPI.  It's a gorgeous purple with very fine gold and copper shimmer.  The shimmer is so soft, it reminds me of suede.  I've been debating about whether I should get this or not, so when I went to grab it for a swap I decided to get it.  Not at all disappointed!


Here I added $OPI's Traffic-Stopper Copper, which is basically medium hexagonal and fine copper glitter.  I love copper, so I had to have this.  I'm absolutely in love with it.  They look like crushed pennies, and the tiny square glitters remind me of freckles, which makes me happy.


Alrighty, back to sleep.

Liz

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)