Saturday, April 23, 2011

Gray's Anatomy loves black

I've already done a review of Wet n Wild's Gray's Anatomy, but who knew it looked amazing over black?  This is one coat of Gray's over two coats of Sinful Colors Black on Black. 


Lovely, yes?  Layering it over black made the colors really pop and strengthened the duochrome effect.  Plus, only 1 coat!


Yummy olive green :)

duochrome!

It's almost Easter!  Sorry this is kinda dark for Easter.  I have pics of my Easter mani ready, so I'll show you guys that tomorrow.  :)


Until then, Happy Easter!  And goodnight.


Liz

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do not leave any links or inappropriate comments, as they will be deleted. Otherwise, I appreciate and read every single comment, so please don't be shy! :)